Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THE NATION SPEAKS IN ONE VOICE!












I was elated to see the whole country come together in these mid-term elections. Americans spoke in one voice; enough Bush bullshit. I guess I did not have faith in the American voter, I thought that the Bush spin machine confused the voters once again - but not this time.

Iraq was what finally put a stop to the Bush machine. People no longer could stomach American soldiers dying for absolutely nothing and the president, without a clue as to what to do.

If you noticed, Rumsfeld is gone today - the day after the elections and two days after Bush said he would never get rid of Rumsfeld. Things are beginning to happen immediately - great!

I wrote ad nauseam about how the Republicans need to be taught a lesson - slapped upside the head - brought back to Republican roots - and it happened.

Good Republicans perished in the election slaughter but it needed to happen, there was no other way. I heard many say that they just want the Republicans out of control and that is all.

I should have more faith in the electorate - mea culpa -but now the fun begins.

I will write more about the details in this election - notice Proposal 2 passed in Michigan?

Janusz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...