Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BACK FROM SOME WARMTH & FRIVOLITY!




I took a week off to enjoy the heat, the sun, the water, the food and the drink at Vallarta Palace Resort in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.

First time and only time, since we never go back to the same place twice, but highly recommended to escape from the bitter cold and gloom of Michigan in the winter, especially THIS winter.

I came back in shorts and a T-shirt to 34F weather but hey, I can take it, even with snow on the ground.

The Michigan weather is starting to show spring time tendencies so there is something to look forward to.

I noticed not much has changed in the world while I was gone; same ole’ crap – back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...