Thursday, May 29, 2008

McClellan dishes out the "Truth" about BUSH





Scott McClellan, former Bush White House press secretary has come out with a tell-all book about his time in the White House and it ain’t pretty; well at least as far as Bush and his cronies fare in the book.

All the usual questions immediately rise to the surface; why now, do you need the money that bad, what about loyalty, what is really happened to make you write such a scathing book about your “friends”?

He defends himself with sound bites like (The truth must come out…) and (I was deceived…) and the biggest of all (I lied to the American people or at least misled the American people).

I guess we will never know his real motivation unless he tells us but for now I am digging it!

I thought we would have to wait till way after Bush descended from his thrown but here we are still in his presidency and the shit starts flying. Others have written about what really went on in the White House during crucial decision times about Iraq etc. but here we have an insider (not a major insider) but he will do, spilling the beans.

What McClellan is saying is what many have known all along but could not prove it.

We already knew that Bush was not the brightest star out there and probably was easily influenced by the “Neo-Conservatives” led by Donald Rumsfeld, et. al. McClellan tries to say that Bush was also duped and what, innocent? Sorry, that is not going to work with me.

The problem is that even though Bush may have been misled by people he trusted, he did not have to play the game once he found out it was all a lie. He continues to this very day saying the same stupid things like “Stay the course” and “The surge is working” and things like, democracy in Iraq is just around the corner, when no one, including his own generals believe any of it anymore or never have.

We need more of the truth to come out because I want those responsible for the debacle of Iraq and all that is associated with it including the neglect of Al Qaeda / Taliban in Afghanistan at the outset which is directly responsible for their renewed numbers and strength today, to be “punished”. I put the word “punished” in quotation marks because I don’t know what I actually mean to happen to them.

I will settle for absolute humiliation and a cry for an apology from all of them especially Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Rove. I want Congressional hearings to last a long time investigating every goddamn lie they uttered. I want them dishonored as un-American for killing all those soldiers and civilians. I could go on but I think you get my drift…




No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...