Thursday, April 09, 2009

IRAQ: I told you so...













I have been busy with an FDA inspection of my facilities and so had no time to do my thing, but hopefully things can come back to normal relatively quickly.

I wanted to touch on IRAQ because I have not mentioned it for some time but feel the need to do the I TOLD YOU SO thing again. I am not the only one saying this and all of us who argued for a partition plan for Iraq can be vindicated – unfortunately many people will die because the plan was not adopted.

Bush had only one plan in mind and that was to originate a democracy in the Middle East and hopefully set a pattern for the rest of the region. Well, the plan was arrogant and totally ignorant from the start and now many more people will pay the ultimate price including all those American soldiers already dead and their relatives now knowing they had died for NOTHING! Don’t take out your frustrations on me – talk to your buddy BUSH and his band of idiots!

Yes, you are hearing that AMERICAN deaths are way down – and they are. We are leaving the mess to the Iraqis. If you pay any attention to the news from the region, you will notice that there are steady, daily suicide attacks killing anywhere from 10 to 30 or 40 people. You don’t usually here much about these because they don’t concern Americans, but they are facts.

We trained the Iraqi army to keep the peace. The Iraqi army is all Shiites. We also trained the tribal, paramilitary squads to fight and keep the peace; these are all Sunni.

Recently, these two (2) American trained groups started killing each other – as planned from the start. Remember I told you that a civil war is the only logical next step. They are not even waiting for the U.S. forces to leave because they know Obama has other things on his mind and will not re-visit the Iraq problem and allow more Americans to die.

The Kurds in the North are building up their military strength for the inevitable attack by the Shiite army. It is only a matter of time.

May I say that this just pisses me off and I know others feel the same. This problem could have been handled and bloodshed avoided if the partition plan proposed by sane, knowledgeable people was at least considered – it was not and now someone needs to be slapped and kicked in the ass for their arrogant stupidity.

Bush is too stupid to recognize what he has done and his cohorts will always just blame it on others – FRUSTRATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...