Saturday, October 27, 2007

MORE RESEARCH ON MALE HOMOSEXUALITY!





I know people hate when I address the issue of gays but I must since it is an issue I feel strongly about.

As a heterosexual male, I have always maintained that there is no way in hell; a heterosexual guy would EVER be induced to turn gay; even for a second. I use myself and friends as evidence but I obviously cannot speak for all hetero males.

So I have always maintained that to be a male homosexual is NOT A CHOICE AND CANNOT EVER BE.

In view of my strong belief, I concluded that male homosexuals are BORN and not MADE. And if indeed they are born that way they then become part of the human race as a variant, i.e. a biologically made, different human being.

I have read about on-going research into the matter and became aware of a recent federally funded project that has 1,000 gay brothers as subjects to see what genetic material could be designated as contributing to the gay trait.

They are trying to prove that homosexuality is a genetic trait like hair or eye color. Some say that there is probably not one “gay gene” but a number of them maybe in a special unique arrangement.

I have also become aware of a study in at the University of Utah where scientists have engineered worms to be gay, i.e. hard wired their brains to be homosexual. Their results will be published in the current issue of CURRENT BIOLOGY.

This is another step into proving that people are born with a homosexual orientation.

Now, once proven, will that change the way religious people think about homosexuality – I don’t think the hard core will ever change – hell – some still thing the earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is a theory and not fact.

I think with scientific proof in our corner we can take on the religious (mostly Christians) and show them where their sacred texts don’t really address homosexuality as we know it today because they did not have the concept of homosexuality then but more on that later…

1 comment:

  1. Is the concept of homosexuality any different now, then..........lets say 6000 years ago????????????

    ReplyDelete

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...