Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ABORTION QUESTION IS PRO-CHOICE OR ANTI-CHOICE!





I am still pissed off about the presidential candidates accepting questions from Pastor Rick Warren about their religious views – never should have happened!

Obviously, the abortion question came up in the question “at what point do you consider a developing baby gets human rights” or something like that. That is a loaded question.

McCain predictably answered “at conception” and Obama answered “that is above my pay grade” and many evangelicals considered that answer as flippant.

Well, I consider McCain’s answer as arrogant and haughty since it is his opinion and only his opinion because there is no answer to that question - period. At least Obama said that it was not up to him to make that judgment but for someone above him (maybe god?).

One evangelical said that the presidency IS the highest pay grade and I say that is ignorant because presidents are only humans and they are asking a question no human can answer.

The abortion question comes down to a simple question, do I have a right to decide what to do with the fruit of my loins; it is my sperm and my wife’s ova and does not belong to any one else and as such, no one has ownership of my sperm and my wife’s ova but us – kapish?

The one thing these evangelicals need to learn is that they do not speak for god and have no idea about what god wants. They cannot prove that god even exists. They have a wish, a belief about how things are and actually their beliefs are about how they want things to be and that is pure imagination – no reality or facts involved.

The facts are that MOST Americans believe in “choice” because that makes the most sense in a “real” world – notice that it is MEN that are anti-choice and not women – think about it.

More on the race later….

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...