Friday, January 27, 2006

THAT OLE' SPYMEISTER BUSH






I am all for spying. If we did it right, we would not be in the shit that we are in right now. How about this - if the CIA and FBI just did what they are paid to do, we would not be in the state we are in now. The CIA and FBI are just plain incompetent. For that matter, our whole government is incompetent and a bunch of crooks at that. Don't get me started...

Anyway, it appears BUSH has been spying on Americans for some time now WITHOUT following legal procedures in place for just such occasions. He says he has the right...

I don't know about all that and a bunch of lawyers could argue that fact for eternity without coming up with a conclusion. I see only one problem.

BUSH has lied on many, many occasions. He lied about the War on Terrorism - Bin Laden is still doing his thing and we are in Iraq cause he lied about Saddam and Iraq and WMD. He lies all the time!

If he was anybody else, I would have allowed him to sidestep our laws to keep us safe BUT I can't trust a word he says and therefore I WANT a judge or somebody to OK his spying. I want BUSH to be made to respect the Constitution and our Laws and FOLLOW them or be made to follow them. If he refuses, impeach the asshole.

Janusz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...