Sunday, September 07, 2008

RUMOR: Obama has terrorist friends



Another rumor that people in my family believe is that Obama is friends with a terrorist; bosom buddies, and who needs a president with those kind of friends.

I tried to ask who this person is or what kind of terrorist is he but no specifics were known but probably an Arab terrorist because most terrorists are Middle Eastern Muslims - right?

Well, I remembered a rumor going around early on in the campaign. It had to do with Bill Ayers who was a Weather Underground leader in the 60 - 70s, during the Vietnam War. Yeah - the group was pretty radical and violent in those days. Barack was all of eight (8) years old at this time.

Ayers is now a professor at the University of Illinois and is a board member at the Woods Fund of Chicago; a fund established in 1941 to help the disadvantaged in Chicago.

The connection to Obama is that both served on the board of the Fund of Chicago at the same time; Obama is no longer on the board. I guess they were in the same room together and Obama said that he is some “guy that lives in my neighborhood” that he knows.

You tell me, is knowing this guy make Obama a supporter of a terrorist; an American terrorist from long ago? I think we can become too stupid in our rumor mongering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...