Sunday, October 24, 2010

ELECTION 2010: Republican win better for Obama?

Here is something that I read in this morning’s New York Times.

It would be better for the Republicans to win over the House of Representatives because that is the only way Obama can win in 2012.

It happened to Clinton when the Gingrich boys took over the House; he won the presidency.

It makes a lot of sense because, to my mind, the Democrats were really a hindrance to Obama since they were so divided and screwed up. Even now, Democratic candidates are abandoning Obama and talking like they were all Tea Party members and that is what I like about politicians; they are all such ass-holes.

When the Republicans (Tea Partiers) take control of the House, the whole nation will see that they are basically all talk and no action since all they have been doing is opposing legislation and never proposing legislation or plans of their own.

In that case, Obama will stand out as our only hope for a better future.

For the record, I am an independent and deplore both parties equally. I would prefer that the LIBERTARIAN PARTY be taken more seriously but I guess the country is not ready for a third party; the TEA PARTY is nominally a branch of the Republican Party – the idiot branch and I will tell you what I mean by that in my next blog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...