Friday, October 19, 2012

PROPOSAL 2 VISITS MY HOUSE




I have been blogging against Proposal 2 here in Michigan because I consider the proposal an egregious power grab by unions by enshrining their demands in our constitution making it impossible for both voters or state government to exert any control over them.

Their ad campaign “protect Michigan jobs” is so full of shit it is unbelievable but hey, once it passes, they are in control of the state so why not use everything you can to pass the proposal.

Last Sunday, I was visited at home by a trio of so called volunteers for Proposal 2. It was a young man who did the talking and two women dressed in red tea shirts with some type of insignias on them.

I made a mistake by not engaging them but as soon as they said they were here “to protect Michigan jobs” I countered, you mean Proposal 2, the power grab scam by unions?

I guess they must have known at that point that I was well versed about their scam and it would not do them any good to talk to me since I was already decided so they excused themselves and left rather quickly for the next neighborhood front door; they were not prepared to challenge my assertions…

Which is very telling to me meaning they cannot and will not stand up to the challenges being thrown against their assertions.

I can only guess that this trio (with clipboards) was looking for the undecided and especially those that really did not know much about this particular proposal. Once found, this trio would then do their lying song and dance and get another chump to believe their bullshit.

Now that I think about it, the reason they announced that they were “volunteers” was probably to counter all the people that are out their politicking for a fee and the unions are blowing millions on this one so why not hire professional bullshiters.

To those undecided about Proposal 2 because so many recognizable public figures are supporting the proposal on TV, just read the Detroit News and Free Press who have nothing to gain from the unions unlike those public figures supporting the proposal, and you will learn the facts which show how utterly detrimental this proposal is to Michigan and it’s residents.

Vote YES on Proposal 1 and NO on the rest.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...