Friday, October 10, 2008

DEMOCRATS; Quit being so cocky!





WARNING TO DEMOCRATS – YOU ARE WAY TOO COCKY AT THIS POINT!

I have noticed lately that whenever I flip the TV on, I see Democratic analysts, spokespeople and the like assuming an air of certain victory and that is not only very stupid but dangerous.

At the same time, I hear Republican counterparts admitting that McCain is behind and probably not going to win in November. Even McCain himself is saying that he definitely is an underdog in this race.

This is a tried and true maneuver that has worked countless of times in countless races; Americans favor the underdog. They favor humility instead of bravado and they will vote accordingly.

McCain is definitely in desperation mode but that is when he is most dangerous and the Democratic premature celebration of victory may doom them – so cut the shit out – I really thought they were smarter than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...