Saturday, October 25, 2008

REMEMBER MCCAIN AND IRAQ - FOREVER!











Hate to bring up Iraq at this late date but I have to keep reminding my friends that supported the war and Bush and many still do, about how wrong they were and how stupid they look now; your voting rights should have been taken away for your blind ignorance.

The United Nations legal mandate for U.S. occupation of Iraq is coming to an end. Not that Bush gives a shit about the U.N. or even the war in Iraq (he will be gone) but it is important if you want your actions and current position in Iraq to appear at least somewhat within some type of international legal framework.

To extend their “legal” occupation mandate, the U.S. and Iraq must agree to a plan for the future. The Iraqis must agree to allow the U.S. to maintain a troop level in Iraq for a specified time. Well, the Iraqis want the Americans OUT NOW!

Why do they want us to go? As I said countless times before, the various Iraqi factions want to get on with ruling the country their way not the American way. The Shiite clergy want to take control, unite with Iran and eliminate the Sunnis and Kurds; they don’t want to share the wealth.

So, countless Americans dead and maimed, countless Iraqis dead and maimed and what the fuck do we have to show for it – nada!

I guess I will always be ticked off at the people that supported Bush and his idiocy because I don’t think it is something that can be excused. Now some family members admit that they may have been wrong; I just want to remind them every chance I get.

I think people should keep reminding McCain about his stubborn and asinine support of Bush and the war in Iraq – every day. And I think the nation should reward McCain for his arrogant, misguided views on Iraq by dumping his ass big-time in the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...