Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SARAH PALIN: Leader of the fearful and naive!


Now on a milder topic let me just say up front that I consider Sarah Palin as a member of the dumb fringe of the Tea Party and I also agree that the message put up by this fringe group that I mention in my last blog is applicable to Palin “RADICAL LEADERS PREY ON THE FEARFUL AND NAÏVE” but I also believe that she knows exactly what she is doing and will be a political force to contend with in 2012.

BRISTOL PALIN & LEVI JOHNSTON ENGAGED; ran the headline. Do you really believe this is the result of true love between some lustful teenagers who disparaged themselves in the very public media or do you detect the hand of a master political spinner?

Now the teenage parents say they will abstain from any sexual activity until they are formally married (my ass) as they should have done in the past, the past where they were having sex in the home of the very, very proper parent and conservative believer in abstinence, Sarah Palin, the next presidential candidate in 2012.

The danger here is that skillful manipulator Palin can spin any story and make her thousands of FEARFUL AND NAÏVE supporters buy into anything she spins: DANGER, DANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...