Saturday, March 19, 2011

LIBYA: French jets first over Libya...


The United Nations sure took its sweet time in coming up with a plan to protest the people of Libya from their nutcase dictator Khadafy. In fact it may be a little too late since his forces have nearly eliminated the rebels as a threat.

I must admit that I was surprised to see that the French had planes over Libya almost immediately. The French president Sarkozy seems to be a man of action, dispatching French Mirage fighters to patrol the skies.

It appears that other nations are also willing to put up some military assets in the effort; I just hope this is coordinated well so they don’t shoot each other’s planes down.

As I mentioned before, just establishing a no-fly zone over Libya will not deter the tanks and artillery from moving forward and decimating the rebels. No we need a plane like the WART HOG (my favorite military plane) A-10. It would make mince meat out of the tanks and artillery.

Do I get exited when it comes to battle…well I think all guys do but really I am a peace lover unless someone needs an ass whooping like Khadafy.







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...