Monday, September 03, 2012

CLINT EASTWOOD: A little drunk?




What was that Clint Eastwood thing at the Republican National Convention?

I admire the guy and love his films but what the hell was he doing on that stage?

I thought he may have been drunk.

I know actors know how to memorize lines but in his case, I think he was making it up as he went along; the delivery was terrible.

I had to get a transcript of what he said because I could not make out what he was saying or mumbling.

One thing he got factually wrong was saying that attorneys should not be presidents. Obama has a law degree from Harvard BUT so does Romney. I think what he was trying to say was that a businessman is preferable to an attorney?

He rambled on about the unemployment rate and that Obama has not done enough to put people back to work and that is just a bunch of hooey and to think that Romney’s promise of 12 million new jobs is even a bigger bunch of hooey.

Eastwood at least said that Obama was opposed to the war on Iraq but chided him for the war in Afghanistan?

The Republicans advertised before the convention that they were going to have a surprise speaker. Well Eastwood was definitely a surprise but maybe somebody should have checked what he was going to say and how many drinks did he have before getting on that stage.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...