Saturday, November 03, 2012

CANNOT VOTE FOR A FLIP-FLOPPER...




I would like to address another reason why I cannot gibe Mitt Romney my vote: his deliberate campaign of deception by flip-flopping on issues.

Flip-flopping is not new to politics but I have never seen a deliberate campaign to win the office of the president of the United States by promising everything to everyone even if some of those promises are at odds with each other as in:  I am anti-gay marriage as well as I am pro-gay marriage, anti-choice and pro-choice, against Obamacare and for Obamacare, and the list goes on and on and on…

To me, no matter how good you think an individual is for the job of president, the fact that the individual will not take up solid positions on issues but vacillates “on purpose” means that we really cannot tell what this individual stands for and cannot vote for him because we may be voting for someone that is not who we think he is…we cannot take that chance.

We may not like some of the things Obama does or stands for BUT we know what he stands for and we know he will not change into someone else once in office.

I cannot vote for a “trickster” because this is serious business and not just a political game.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS: Stay or Go...

Another subject that I feel needs some clarification because it is so divisive among us is the issue of Confederate Monuments, why they ...